The medical terminology blog is all about learning, teaching, and using the language of medicine.
New Terms – features the latest and emerging medical terms
Featured Terms – an in-depth look at the origin and use of terms
Faculty Tips – provides practical hints and techniques for teaching and learning medical terminology
Medical Terminology Cartoon Word Jumble – our signature game – a cartoon word jumble
Quizzes – fun way to check your knowledge of medical terms in minutes
Crosswords – review your knowledge of medical terms in a fun way
Videos – a collection of videos to view for a quick recap of a medical term
Subscribe to receive free updates.
You may be interested in the medical terminology blog if you are:
- a student entering the healthcare or medical field striving to acquire the language.
- employed in healthcare and hoping to learn more.
- a patient, more involved than ever with your health records, struggling to understand its content.
- faculty searching for information on how to create an online course or to decide course content.
- a person who loves words, medical and otherwise.
Why I write the blog?
Now through social media Danielle and I want to continue our connection with students and faculty and to all others, who are interested in discussing, learning, and sharing the language of medicine.
We would love to hear from you. Please contact us by using the:
Comment box below, or by email using our contact form.
Myrna LaFleur Brooks,