The medical terminology blog is all about learning, teaching, and using the language of medicine.
New Terms – keeps you up on the latest and emerging medical terms
Featured Terms – an in-depth look at the origin and use of terms currently in use
Faculty Tips – provides practical hints and techniques for teaching and learning medical terminology
Medical Terminology MixUp – our signature game – a cartoon word scramble
Quizzes – fun way to check your knowledge of medical terms in minutes
Crosswords – review your knowledge of medical terms in a fun way
Videos – collection of videos to watch for a quick recap of a medical term
You may be interested in the medical terminology blog if you are:
- a student entering healthcare or medical field striving to acquire the language.
- employed in healthcare and hoping to learn more.
- a patient, more involved than ever with your health records, struggling to understand its content.
- faculty searching for information on how to create an online course or to decide course content.
- a person who loves words, medical and otherwise.
Why I write the blog?